In this blog I write on the most pressing issues of the Chinese economy. I present my original research and opinion, but I do welcome everybody’s questions and look forward to an open discussion.
I am a young professional with extensive experience working and studying in China. My functional expertise includes:
· International Relations
· Foreign Policy Analysis
· Program and Project Management
· Policy Research and Writing
· Senior Executive Council Coordination
· Marketing and Sales Management
· Membership Recruitment Initiatives
· Client and Public Relations
I am originally from the Russian Far East so apart from Russian I am fluent in Mandarin Chinese and Spanish, and have intermediate skills in German and Portuguese. I am available for translation and freelance consulting work.